CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

BREAKING FREE

Wow, only a couple more weeks until our new study - Breaking Free/Beth Moore starts. Feb. 18th to be exact:) I am anticipating some wonderful truths to be revealed that will challenge me and grow me closer to Christ. I am excited to meet the ladies who will be attending, learning and journeying through this study with me. I pray that God softens our heart to his truths.

I am so thankful for God's unfailing and perfect love. He's soooo patient with me and for that I am truly grateful and humbled. Lately, He's been showing me his comfort, strength, peace, and calm through the storm that we have been facing with my dad in the hospital and the "close" calls. I know that my dad is in his hands and that He loves him more than I can begin to imagine. I love the story of Joseph and how God's sovereignty was revealed - God has the "big" picture in mind even when we don't even recognize the "little" picture at times. Thank you Lord for the trials we face to grow our faith and the amazing blessings you show through friends, brothers and sisters in Christ, and our family.

1 comments:

Susie said...

Amen to that...God's blessings are amazing!

Praying for your dad!