CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Brandon is 18

Eighteen years has flown by and I am so grateful for the experience and opportunity God has given to me to raise my son. He is a great big teddy bear (sorry bud - your secret is out!). He has a wonderful heart that loves to rescue "lost" kittens.



Brandon, I love that you wanted to put the moon in your pocket when you were about 4 years old. I love you pointing into your empty mouth letting me know you were "empty" and needed "filling" up! I love the questions about if you were beautiful and I would let you know that you were gorgeous! I love hearing you play your bass! I love your hugs! I love you wanting me to pull your hair and scratch your arms & back. I love hearing you tell your sisters you love them! I love you harassing Lucky! I love your writing ability (you will be an author one day)! I love that you play football (go Cougars)! I love that you are a generous person! I love that you know the Lord as your Savior! I love the precious look on your face as you used to drive go-karts when you were younger! I love having you trapse off to "Homerun Derby" to explore! I love that you are respectful! I love your quirky sense of humor! These are just a few of the many things I love about you! I love you Brandon!

0 comments: