CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TIME MANAGEMENT

Time - isn't is amazing when you think about time? Why is it that some people are able to get so much accomplished and some people get so few things accomplished with the same amount of time each of us are given. Question - If you had one more hour of time every week what would you use it for?

I would rotate my 1 hour a week every month with spending more time with my husband, studying the word, family night, & getting the "procrastination" projects completed. Oops, did I just admit I have "procrastination" projects!

1 comments:

Susie said...

I like your idea about rotating the extra hour...hmmm...now how do we get that hour? Maybe eliminate something that is not worth our time. Very thought provoking! Thanks for the post!