CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008


FRIENDS - They are one of our greatest blessings on earth. It's hard to walk on the path of life without them and I certainly wouldn't want to try. They have been support, encouragement, shoulder to cry on, lifter of my spirit, & my prayer warriors! I am so very grateful for friends!

I love having Scott and my best man from our wedding, Ray, here from Tulsa visiting us for the weekend! He's a buddy of Scott's from prior to "Kim days" - playing high school football together. So, we are talking OLD! I did that for emphasis in case Ray reads this:) Love you Ray! It's exciting to hear about their dream home being built and hearing about their kids, Scott (guess who he's named after?)and Danielle doing well. Walking down memory lane is a delight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like almost everything is a memory to me, that's when I can remember it :>)

Stacey said...

Always fun to have friends around!