CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update on Jessica

I thought I would post this update from my cousin, Jessica who many of you were her precious prayer warriors last fall when she was in a near fatal car accident with a couple of her friends. God sure answers prayers!
*******************************************************

Jessica's long overdue visit to Deshoe
Posted by Jessica D Lafrenz on August 22, 2008 at 11:13am in Health View Discussions

Hey all! I haven't been on here in ages.... =0 sorry about that. But I wanted to get on and let everyone know that I am doing very well. After this last surgery they did it looks like my legs are finally healing so I have been walking a bunch more now =) YAY for me! I am starting work again after almost a year on disability in September.. so just about a week and a half I think. I am almost going to graduate with TWO associate's degrees in college! DOUBLE YAY! =) (im really excited about that) Probably in need of one more surgery but after all that I have been through I should be a pro at it by the time they do that one so it won't keep me down for long!
Tootles!

2 comments:

beBOLDjen said...

It is wonderful to hear she is doing well. PTL!!

PS- I have some news I think you might be interested to hear. Head over to my blog ot get the scoop. ;)

Anonymous said...

wow.. i just read this and made me cry =( Pretty much right after that everything went down hill and I never got to finish school or go back to work =/ ... Welp, on a new update, I have had two surgeries since then, doing well but might need another one. I am back in school now and have been for about 4 months tho and my seizures are controlled. I do have 1 associates in social and behavioral sciences and I am working on the pre reqs for the nursing program. I met a wonderful man named Michael about 10 months ago who has changed my life so much for the better and supports me and has helped me get through so much! I truly believe the Lord has sent me my other half. =) Thank you all for your prayers! =) -Jessica Lafrenz