CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FALL APPROACHING



With Fall approaching, it brings to remembrance wonderful memories from the past! I love fall sweaters! Especially the one that I put which always made me feel warm and toasty even when it was brisk outside. I always look forward to my first cup of hot apple cider and warm delicious pumpkin spiced muffin! Yummmm. Sitting in my cozy chair with a blanket and reading a great book another favorite for fall!

One of my all-time favorite memories is living back in the Mid-West; where yes actually they have seasons that reflect a change in season. I loved the amount of leaves that our front tree dropped. Enormous amounts of leaves like I've never seen! Being able to rake it into one gigantic pile and letting the kids play like rowdy munchkins in it was a delight. Yes, it required more raking and raking and raking, but man that was fun!

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yeah! This is my favorite time of year. It's proof positive that God's promises are true; that summer's intensity and belligerence have no power over fall's cool beauty.

Kathleen

Sheryl said...

not to rub it in, but we seem to already being heading into fall! love it. now i am not such a big fan of the raking - ha!

where were you in the midwest. we are in michigan.

-sheryl

Stacey said...

Oh you're making me want fall to get here quickly! I love that time of year... windows open, pumpkin pie, warm drinks, I love it!!

Susie said...

I love the fall, too!

The Orona Family said...

I'm with you! Cool breezes, changing leaves, apple cider...there's nothing like it! As much as we wish we were back in Arizona, we sure are looking forward to another Arkansas fall.