CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Praises!

Well, I've been in "blogger block" lately but I've broken free! Anyways, I wanted to thank the Lord for the amazing blessings He's been showing to me in my life and through others in my life. I have been abundantly blessed with a wonderful group of ladies in our Believing God/Beth Moore bible study on Monday nights. Wow, God has been answering prayers in wonderful ways and revealing Himself to us which has been extremely encouraging.

I want to thank the Lord for the times listed below for the ways He has revealed Himself to me by answering specific prayers and showing me that He is the same yesterday, today and forever!

Thank you God for these examples of You at work in my life!

Healed of an infection that shouldn't have went away in 5 minutes without medication!

Answered specific prayer for someone in my family to attend church with me and that person arrived home unexpectedly and wanted to go to church. It made me late - but that was fine by me:)

My mom's cancer two years ago where the oncologist wasn't too promising as she had an aggressive cancer - stage 3 and he felt she had it for at least 5 years. He came out of the operating room exclaiming she had the most "perfect" tumor and her cancer hadn't penetrated any additional tissues!

Early this year, seeing my father suffering from a heart attack and getting his quadruple bypass surgery in which he had a lot of issues arise but he's doing wonderful today!

Specific prayer answered to have a heart change of someone to do something specific for some people in need without me mentioning it but praying to God for it. Lo' and behold - the exact amount I wanted to help with was the amount that God placed on that person's heart to give to them!!!! Too wonderful or what?

Scripture in Zephaniah that He placed on my heart and the following week in Breaking Free it was discussed and studied!

Gift for my son to attend school for a couple months as it has been a tough one financially for us!

My kids interest in wanting to know more about God!

I John - God answering my request to show me if I was a Christian or not 11 years ago. Reading 1 John made aware of my unbelief and need for Christ! Thank you Lord!

Directing my steps regarding jobs - Road Closed Sign!

Women's Retreat - leading a small group - what a blessing - wonderful ladies!

My niece, Emma, our family's miracle baby!

Jeremiah 31 - given to me and my mom around days of each for the same thing.

Showing me that perfect love casts out fear - Agapao love!

Jesus Messiah song! I was sooo wanting to sing this song when going to choir last Thursday but thinking we probably wouldn't as they were likely to have choosen other songs. Lily giving us the music as we arrived and the first one on the top of our music was Jesus Messiah which we will be singing this weekend!

Believing God study - last week wanting the ladies to experience a miracle especially if they have never seen, heard, experienced before. Asked the Lord for a way. He reminded me of a CD I had purchased a couple years ago from Focus on the Family regarding Duane Miller, a pastor who had lost his voice for 3 years. He received a healing while teaching a Sunday School class which was the only class which was recorded. After grabbing that from my book shelf, I started thumbing through the rest of the week's homework and on day 4 of homework - page 63, Beth references Duane Miller who happened to be teaching in her church that Sunday morning. Thank you Lord!!! I love those "coincidences!"

Countrywide gal quoting Rom 8:28 to me:) Praise you Lord!

These are a few of the things that come to mind - I know there are more but I'll have to post those later!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

2 comments:

Technonana said...

Loved the Believing God Study... I still keep it as a reference when I need to "hear" from God!!! This old lady is learning so much from Miss Beth and other wonderful Bible Studies!!!
Experiencing a miracle in our family... a Prodical coming Home!! Not to us, but to Jesus!!! Those 'on your face prayers' avail much!!!

Stacey said...

Wow, it sounds like you've seen and had some amazing experiences with the Lord this past month! It's always encouraging for me to hear of others lives being changed. Thanks for sharing!