CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BELIEVING GOD BEAUTIES



This is my wonderful class of Believing God Beauties. We finished up our last session on Monday night. What a journey we were able to take together through God's Word and I am still reeling from how God showed up in mighty tremendous ways through this study. Marriages restored, depression lifted, financial gifts,& raising of funds to purchase 65 workbooks for Perryville Prison, are just a few of the ways God revealed Himself to us throughout this study! Praise you Lord!

We have been equipped to not just believe in God but to believe God! Believe that He is who He says He is, He can do what He says He can do, I am who He says I am, I can do all things through Christ, and His word is alive and active in me!

I'm Believing God!

0 comments: