CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

LUCKY DOG




Here's the cutest, sweetest, pomeranian - Lucky to be exact! He was looking so cute being patient with me as I was baking brownies for our Home Team tonight. Okay, he was begging! No chocolate allowed;). I have a wonderful Home Team from Palm Valley as you can tell from the picture! We have met for over four years now and have had the opportunity to share so much in each other's lives. Praying, caring, learning, and supporting each other has been such a privilege. I love seeing the growth in people's lives as they walk closer to getting to know Him. We have gone through a lot of "junk" throughout the years and yet the Home Team has always been there ready to cheer, cry, laugh, or just be a listening ear. If you aren't involved in a Home Team I highly recommend it. You can see a list of Home Teams at http://pvcroute66.com/ . Also, on that web page check out the blog section of our trip through scripture. It's amazing to see the different things that God is teaching each of us as we read his word.


Next women's bible study will be starting up February 18th going through the second week of May. We will be taking a break for the Spring break holiday. Breaking Free/Beth Moore is what the study will be focusing on. I know it will be challenging, stretching, and a growing study but with FREEDOM in CHRIST as the goal! Wow, it will be powerful!


For all those "Rockers' and Blues" people out there. My husband, Scott, and a few of his peeps aka - band will be playing at Pizza, Wings, N Things on February 2nd at 8:30 p.m. located on Van Buren in Goodyear. Come on down and have some fun! I'd love to see you!

1 comments:

Susie said...

Amen! Home Teams are such a blessing! It can be a challenge to find the right fit but once you do, it's awesome! I love doing life together with my group of ladies / friends!