CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Miracles Still Occur Today

I am amazed at how the unexpected can happen when you are expecting a "quiet" week. Actually, is there such a thing as a "quiet" week? On Monday evening, I had to take my dad to the emergency room. We thought he was having a stroke. It seems now they are thinking it is a heart issue. We have more testing today and should know more after the test. Going through this "non-quiet" week has been challenging at times. But most of all, I am grateful to God for giving me peace and comfort. Thank you to so many of you who are praying! Bless all of you as I know our God answers our prayers in mighty and powerful ways!

I had a wonderful answer to prayer yesterday that thrilled my heart beyond belief and I consider it a miracle!!!! Some wonderful friends of mine needed their home to appraise for a certain amount in order to refinance their home before their other loan re-cast and caused a substantial monthly increase that would have put some major "hurt" in their monthly budget. They had talked with a few different appraisers and all of them were telling them what they felt the home would appraise around and gave them a ballpark figure. Definitely not enough to get a new loan to go through for them. Prayer, prayer, and more prayer! They finally were able to reach another appraiser and decided to dive in and pay for the appraisal upfront. Low and behold, miracles of miracles the appraisal came back yesterday well above the other's estimations and enough to get their loan to fly through! Praise you Lord!!! Miracles do happen even in this market:)

0 comments: