CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year 2008

Thank you sweet ones for your "comments." I thought I was still in "hiding." Imagine my shock and awed to see that I had "comments!" I am truly an official blogger!



Well as I look to the New Year to see all that God has in store for me, I am encouraged to see His miraculous and marvelous work in other people's lives. It makes me appreciate that I serve a God who is alive and responds "perfectly" to every situation, desire, and need. Maybe not "perfectly" on how our human mind would respond but with the bigger picture in hand He knows how to respond perfectly with His sovereignty reflecting in the decision.



I am excited to see some verses that I have read before but are starting off "fresh." James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to "all" liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him (promise). But let him ask in faith with no doubting for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. I love that he gives to "all" - even "me" and that he is a generous God - he gives liberally! Wisdom is so important so that we can live life to God's glory by understanding his truths and applying them to our lives.

0 comments: