CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS!

WOWSA! God's blessings are enough to knock your socks off! I want to praise Him for all that He does and is doing in my life and other brothers/sisters in Christ.

I thought Tuesday was a shower of blessing day with a store clerk giving me $40.00 off a purchase even though I had no coupon. Yes, I was caught without a coupon - shock! Then the day proceeded to get better when Brandon and I had a 20 minute - in and out the door - at the MVD (Motor Vehicle Department) to get his truck registered! Miracles do happen!

One of my favorite blessings of the day was my dinner with Brandon - a special heart to heart talk! Thank you Lord! Nope I'm not done - the icing on the cake - I received a call from Rita, special precious new sister in Christ, that received not just "a" job but "the" job that she and our Home Team had been praying and hoping for her to get. Praises Galore!!!!

I praise God for pricking the heart of a hard nut to crack - I'll leave that anonymous:) I'm grateful and blessed that our God is a responsive and an active God who wants more for us than our earthly fathers which He reveals in so many different ways. I pray that my eyes stay open and in tune to see "all" that He does and accomplishes in my life whether they are "big" or "small" so that I don't miss any of it! Praise you Lord!!!!

1 comments:

Dionna said...

It's nice to read a positive post from someone rejoicing in all the blessings God has given them! :)