CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TAGGED

Thank you Jen -http://beboldjen.blogspot.com/ for tagging me! For those I have tagged here are the instructions listed below:

Here is what you do....You have to tag 5 people and you can't tag the person that tagged you. You leave them a comment on their blog letting them know you are tagging them and why. Also, direct them to your blog for instructions. It is also asked that you notify the tagger when you post your list so that they can enjoy reading the responses. Basically when you get tagged, you post ten fun facts about yourself!

  1. I've been married for close to 22 years to Scott, my sweetie who I adore!
  2. I am blessed to be a mom - the most challenging but rewarding job ever known to mankind. Thank you Lord for teaching me , directing me, helping me with my kids. They are a blessing!
  3. I love the way God gives me special scriptures in my daily life at times that I know without a shadow of a doubt that He wants me to "dive" deeper into and shows me in special ways that it was meant especially for me. An example is a scripture that He impressed on my heart in the Old Testament regarding a certain situation in my life. Footnote - at that time I wasn't to diligent of a student of the Old Testament. Normally, I "hung out" in the New Testament but I felt compelled to study the OT that day. When I read this one verse, I knew it was a word regarding the situation in my life. I told my mom about the verse a couple days later and she shared with me that the Lord gave her that exact same verse a few days before. Awesome! I love that!
  4. I love chocolate! Especially, milk chocolate!
  5. I love to read, water ski, jet ski, hike, study the word, talk with friends, lead bible studies, bubble baths, decorate - Oops, should I list those separately? :)
  6. I enjoy worship songs with a passion - I love to sing and crank them up loud in the car!
  7. My favorite color is yellow - it's a happy color.
  8. My nickname from childhood is Kimmer Zimmer Bimmer. Corny - I know!
  9. I've known the Lord for 10 years and I am so grateful for the wonderful gift of salvation! Thank you Lord!
  10. I love a clean and organized house!

    Check out these blogs I enjoy:http://pinkribbonupdate.blogspot.com/; http://webbsiteupdate..blogspot.com/, http://laughwithsherry.blogspot.com/,
    http://onemomslifesong.wordpress.com/

7 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Hi! Thanks so much for your comment on my site. It was waiting for me this morning when I checked my e-mail. It's nice t meet you!

You have a beautiful family!

Blessings
stephanie

beBOLDjen said...

HI Kim. Thanks for playing along. I really like your blog and hope some of my friends fromall over the country who read my adoption blog will stop by and get to knw you.

Happy Easter!

Dionna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for tagging me! I played. Go check it out. :)

Sherry said...

Thanks Kim I am going to go do it now. I need something good to write about. I run out of things to say. I am so glad that your Dad is doing better! I am enjoying getting to know you more!
Sherry

Rhonda said...

Hey guys, I love your blog and just added it to our favorites on Sarah's blog ;o)
www.pray4sarah.blogspot.com

Thanks for listing her blog as one of your favorites way back when ;o)

God is good
See you at PVC.
Rhonda Berthiaume

Unknown said...

Hi Kim...thanks for the Tag...I really enjoyed your blog ...it is awesome..you have a beautiful family. Thanks for including our blogsite as one of your favorites. I am embarrasse to say I don't know 5 people to tag..I only know our blog site and pray4sarah's blog site. I look forward to meeting you in person some day ..I would really love to join a women's bible study when I return home from Tucson. Thank you for all our uplifting comments ..I have read them all ...blessings to you!
P.S....love the music on your blog..you have to share with me how you added it in. I am very new at blogging myself.

beBOLDjen said...

Hi Kim,

YOu should click the little world Icon in the bar of the post screen and a window should pop up. There you can paste the web address for the link. ;)