CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Okay, here is the latest "tag" game coming down the pike. You have to tag 5 people that you would like to get to know more. Thank you beboldjen.blogspot.com. Here it goes!

My 5 favorite snacks:
1. Popcorn - the "lite" kind or as my kid's tell me the "gross" kind!
2. Cookies N Cream ice cream - Dryer's - total comfort food.
3. Chips/Salsa
4. Fudgecicles
5. Strawberries when they are in season! Delicious!

If I were a billionaire what 5 things would I spend my money on:
1. Give back to the Lord - big time!
2. Help New Hope Orphanage in a great way
3. Help a young person that I am working with right now
4. Set up an account to make sure the money continues to make money so that I can would be able to help people continually
5. Buy my parent's a home and deck it out!

My last 5 jobs:
1. Working with my husband in our business - Welding Inspection Services
2. Realtor - DPR Realty
3. Corporate Trainer - Express Personnel Services
4. Customer Retention Manager - GE Capital
5. Customer Service and Installation Manager - GE Capital

Three habits
1. Make my bed everyday
2. I don't know if I would call it a habit but read the Word everyday
3. Slather on lotion everyday

Five places I've lived:
1. Goodyear, AZ
2. Tulsa, OK
3. Shawnee, Ok
4. Ottawa, KS
5. Napa, CA

5 people I would like to get to know better
1. wearemadetolove.wordpress.com
2. pinkribbonupdate.blogspot.com
3. pray4sarah.blogspot.com
4. laughwithsherry.blogspot.com
5. webbsiteupdate.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Great answers! It's always fun to get to know someone better :o)