CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PRAISING MY LORD

I find it easy to praise God when things are going well. However, when tests/trials come, I find myself kneeling in prayer before God asking for His guidance, strength, power and deliverance and I tend forget to praise Him for all that He's still accomplishing and doing in my life. So, Lord here are my thoughts of praise!

I praise You that are a God who is always present, I praise You that You are a God who is Yawheh Yireh-my provider, I praise You that you are a righteous God, I praise You that you are a God of action and response, I praise You that you are Yahweh Tsuri-my rock, I praise You that you are my Abba-my Perfect Father, I praise You that you are the perfector of my faith, I praise You that you are a caring God, I praise You that you are an "alive" God, I praise You that you are a sacrificing God, I praise You that you are a magestic God, I praise You that you are a miracle maker God, I praise You that you are a gentle God, I praise You that you are El Olam-the eternal God, I praise you that you are I AM, I praise You that you are Lord, I praise You for your glory, I praise You that you are my deliverer, I praise You that you are my refuge, I praise You that you are my strongtower, I praise You that you are my Shepherd, I praise You that your love never will fail. I praise You for your answers to prayer and for showing me specifically in your Word answers to situations in my life! Thank you my amazing, wonderful Lord!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Praise God ;o)

Thank you so much for the video you sent me. I so loved it!! I was very encouraged by it.. Laminin - who knew?
Thank you for your prayers. You are such a wonderful prayer warrior, always lifting others and sending them encouragement. I am blessed to have you praying for me.

Rhonda B