CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman



You might have heard about the loss of little precious Maria, the youngest daughter of Steven Curtis Chapman. Please remember their family in prayer during this tragedy. My heart is very heavy for them in their time of grief and mourning.

Steven and his family have been HUGE adoption advocates over the past few years...Maria (held by her father in the pic above) was the youngest of their three adopted children.


Here are a few lines from a song Steven wrote last year about his daughter...

So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something
The prince never knew
Oh I will dance with Cinderella
I don't want to miss even one song
'Cause all too soon
The clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone

0 comments: