CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blessings

Time is flying way too fast. Christmas and New Year's flew by. The kids back in school. Brandon graduating in a few months from high school. Ashley graduating in December this year. Brittany graduating next December. Officially, we'll be empty nesters but maybe not technically:) I'm too young for this!

Reflecting back over last year I love seeing God's amazing hand on the walk of my journey in life. I appreciate His faithfulness and His abundant grace he has shown to me and my family.

I am ever so grateful to the wonderful Christian sisters and my mentor who have been such an inspiration and a source of encouragement, help, shoulder to cry on, etc.

The two I met with today - unbelievable, remarkable women of faith! I was blessed by such truths and guidance that came from both of you! Thank you Lord for these women today and the others who have been such a blessing in my life. I look forward to seeing His handiwork at work this upcoming year.

Sidenote: Please pray for our new study starting this upcoming Monday,Jesus, The One and Only by Beth Moore. I know we are in for a wonderful "ride" of growth and a deeper appreciation for all that Christ did for us.

0 comments: