CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Facebook

I admit I'm a little slow with some of the "new" web stuff! I just recently joined the "Facebook" crowd and then I find out it's having its 5th year anniversary. What a blast it has been though!

"Seeing" people I hadn't seen in ages. Within a few weeks, I had the opportunity to "visit and catch up" with several people some of which happen to be the following: my youth pastor from many, many moons ago; a guy I went to school with since 2nd grade and he is now studying at Dallas Theological Seminary; one of my "amigas" from elementary school through high school who is now considering moving to AZ with her new husband; a guy I went to high school with that wanted to be a "pimp" and Prince was his idol who has given his life to Christ and is on fire for the Lord and promoting Christian concerts; a gal I went to church with after I first got married and she's now in TX and recently adopted a little boy from China; and many more!

Amazing updates on so many people's lives. One of the best benefits about these "visits" is that the "air" trip was free:)

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Facebook is a lot of fun!